Monday, April 29, 2013

Fitness and Health Goals


The past week and a half I have been entirely committed to an extreme diet. Anyone that knows me knows I am "anti" diet, because you deprive yourself for a short period of time to get results only to go back to eating how you were and those results you worked so hard for are thrown out the window. I did this diet to jump-start my motivation. I was working out everyday and eating pretty healthy and then I got a cold that stuck around for almost 2 weeks throwing everything, including my motivation, off track. I did the diet and lost ten pounds and came up with my own personal maintenance plan to prevent myself from putting the weight back on, but to ALSO continue to see results in my body.


It's going to go on my refrigerator where I will see it everyday and run through it like a to-do list. 

  • Monitor sugar intake, no more than 30 grams a day
  • At least 5 servings of vegetables a day
  • Limit myself to 1-2 carbs per day
  • Drink 100 ounces of water a day
  • Eat breakfast, always always always.
  • Do something active everyday. (a walk, planks, push ups, just SOMETHING)
  • Get eight hours of sleep every night
I think its pretty reasonable. Here goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment