Sunday, April 28, 2013

Currently Loving



Lately I have a ton of favorites so it was hard to narrow it down to just a few but here they are nonetheless. 

  • Mind Over Munch - She started as a FITSPO on instagram with her challenge of "100 days of clean eating" and it blew up and she created this website with all of her yummy and healthy recipes, among other things.
  • Revlon Colorstay Nail Lacquer in 'Blue Slate'- Very pretty and you only need one coat. (I guess I didnt really need the picture of the bottle since you can see it on my thumb!)
  • Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards - I am a Pampers Mom through and through so the option to collect codes for points in exchange for a donation to charity or a puzzle or something for Ethan is awesome.
  • Casetagram - This is AMAZING. First of all I love the general designs to choose from but I am also in love with the option to use your IG or FB photos. This concept is pure perfection. 
  • Beauty Blender - I heard of this thing awhile back but never really gave it a second look but boy am I glad it was brought to my attention again. It's mind boggling how drastic of a difference this little sponge makes.
  • Yarn Wrapped Letters - I first saw this idea over at Madelines blog and I have recently been working on my own version for my dining room.  (Stay tuned to my IG for the finished product!)
  • Bioderma Cleanser - This bottle is pretty pricey but its oh so worth it! This non-rinse cleanser removes EVERYTHING. I already use a pretty good face wash regimen but using this before hand just makes my face seem even cleaner...and I was pretty shocked at what was still left on my face after I had thought I washed it well.

What are you currently loving? Link me to your favorites in the comment section!


No comments:

Post a Comment