Thursday, January 31, 2013

One Month

 

This post is a week late, but better late than never. You my dear are weighing in at a whopping 11 pounds, 4 ounces. You are constantly flashing a big, gummy smile. You are following things with your eyes. You love when people play with your feet, in fact I swear on everything I got you to laugh the other day while doing so. You're eating every 2 hours and sometimes more often than that, although there have been two occasions where you let me get a large chunk of uninterrupted sleep. You love being around me constantly and I even had to wear you in the Baby Bjorn a few days ago while doing my makeup! You love car rides and being pushed around in the cart, you are a busy body just like your Daddy and you always have to be "go, go, go!" This past month has been a learning experience, frustrating at times but entirely beautiful and worth it, nothing is better than watching you grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment