Friday, February 1, 2013

Letters To Tommy

Gosh I miss you something fierce. There isn't a corner of our home that doesn't remind me of you. Your clothes hanging in the closet, your mail in the mailbox, your checkbooks in the kitchen, our anniversary photos on the walls, and the biggest piece of you, Ethan.

                                             

I cannot look at him without seeing you, and he's even starting to do that one eyebrow raised look you sometimes give. I am still battling with your side of the bed being empty and not waking up to sports center on the television. I miss watching you stare at our son with the utmost admiration, I miss the "whats for dinner?" when we've yet to eat breakfast, I just plain miss you. I love you always and forever and am dreaming of the day when our family will be permanently together.




No comments:

Post a Comment