Sunday, June 22, 2014

Ethan turns 1 and 1/2!


Today was your half birthday! It might be silly to most to celebrate things like that but I always want you to know you are special, and what better way then to have TWO days a year. Not only that but you are a Christmas baby and I never want you to feel "forgotten" in the hustle and bustle of the holidays. We don't go crazy, we don't sing to you, we just tell you that you are so big (I can't believe you are a year and a half!), get you a small gift, and a sweet treat. You loved every second of it. The second you opened your new movie you let out the coolest "Rawrrrrr" known to mankind and you ate your cake in more ways than I thought possible. You were even a little sweetheart and shared some with Daddy.  We love you Punky and I will do this 'til I kick the bucket…I promise!















No comments:

Post a Comment