Saturday, June 1, 2013

May NatureBox



Guacamole Bites
Starting off the unboxing with these as they are my favorite in this box. My first though upon seeing these were "ew" but after trying one they are the best!
140 calories per 1/2 cup


BBQ Kettle Kernels
These were disgusting. How sad, my very first hiccup with this subscription. I was hoping they would taste like bbq potato chips only healthier, I was wrong. They taste like smoke mixed with dirt. 
110 calories per 1/3 cup



Cherry Ganache Granola
The title sounds delicious right? Well it is, I havent always been a big fan of granola but between this and last months banana bread, keep it coming!
210 calories per 1/2 cup


Peanut Butter Nom Noms
These were yummy, a weird texture, but yummy. I believe it also has a few pieces of chocolate in it, I cant tell! The only sad thing about this item is there's only 4 in the whole bag. :( We want more!
100 calories per 1 piece


Salsa Spiced Nut Mix
This is the perfect solution to your spicy/salty cravings at midnight. SO. GOOD.
160 calories per 1/4 cup


(Next time I wont be so impatient and rip open every bag...photos are much more aesthetically pleasing PRIOR to my taste test. haha.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious to try the guacamole ones! Thanks for sharing.

    ~Taylor

    liveandmoveblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete