Thursday, April 4, 2013

Slipping Away

Sometimes I let things overwhelm me and then become negative and dramatize everything else that doesn't necessarily need to be dramatized, this is the exact reason I have been incognito in the past week. I have a lot of things in the works, a trip to South Carolina in June and I give this college thing another try starting May 1st but I promise to become a more active blogger. Not only do I have people that keep up with me via blogging but it also helps me feel better and provides a little "me" time.

In recent news I am participating in Kaitlyns 'cara box' exchange. Its a monthly themed exchange where you are paired up with a fellow blogger and a friendship or at least a temporary beautiful human connection is made. I love putting together gifts for people and the fact that these are themed makes it a challenge, something I also love. I have already spied on my partner a little (hehe) and I've already decided on three items I will definitely be sending! Head on over to look into getting involved in the cara box for May.

In the mean time I will share a darling video of E in order to make up for my lack of blogging! (Oh! And my blog is currently being redesigned and revamped so don't mind its current lackluster appearance!)







2 comments:

  1. I signed up for the Cara Box a few months ago and definitely my partner never sent me one. So, I refuse to do it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you contact Kaitlyn about it? She black lists those people and they are never allowed to participate again. I am hoping my partner isnt going to screw me over but it is what it is. She also has newbies and veterans grouping, so once I do it once I will be grouped into the veterans column where everyone is LEGIT and they send their box. I actually already got all of this months items...just waiting for the thing from etsy to arrive and I'll be sending my first box.

      Delete