1 Pillsbury crescent roll package
1/2 cup cinnamon
1/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp butter
1 package chocolate chips
1. Open crescent roll container and separate the triangles and then cut each triangle in half.
2. Place a handful of chocolate chips (or whatever "surprise" you want) on each half and fold up as pictured above.
3. In one container melt 2 tbsp butter, in separate container mix cinnamon and sugar.
4. Take each "surprise ball" and dip it in the melted butter and then roll it in the cinnamon mix. Fill each muffin container with a ball until full (I ended up using 3-4 in mine).
5. Bake at 375 for 12 minutes, they should popover the container and when you tip them out they should maintain that muffin shape.
Feel free to alter your surprise...I think next time I will try peanut butter cups or mini snickers!