1. Lulus Maxi Dress. Totally in love with this dress and can see myself wearing it to take Ethan to the park or to lunch with a friend.
2. Lala Lists Giveaway. Rachel is hosting a Smile Brilliant giveaway and even if you're not the lucky winner you can use her promo code for 20% off. Enter here and check out her review on the whitening kit.
3. Comfort & Harmony Swing. This swing was given to me by Ethans Mimi and its been a LIFESAVER. When I have chores to accomplish and cant bounce him around or sing to him and keep him entertained this does the trick.
4. My new tragus piercing. I am absolutely in love with it and wish I could've gotten it sooner!
5. Macadamia Deep Repair Masque. I bought this after seeing so many Youtubers raving about it and let me tell you, they rave for a reason! I use it every Sunday and it smells ridiculously amazing and leaves your hair shiny and feeling incredibly soft.
6. English Toffee. I am in love with Tim Hortons, I have always thought their coffee was better (and more reasonably priced!) than Starbucks but this English Toffee cappuccino is just a home freakin' run. In order to save money (trying to be frugal!) I googled k-cups for Tim Hortons, and sadly they don't offer it but they sell the ground cappuccino mix on Amazon and I am going to buy that and invest in one of the solofill cups for my Keurig.
What things are you currently swooning over?