Monday, September 23, 2013

Insanity: Day 1

It's no secret that once you become a Mother everything changes but what we dont realize is how big of an impact carrying a child has on your body. Things get wider, things get fuller, marks appear, and skin becomes loose. These can deliver a huge blow to ones self esteem. With that being said for the past 2 weeks I have been doing a fitness bootcamp but I decided to take the challenge a bit further and do Insanity on top of it. For those of you unfamiliar with Insanity, it is a 60 day high intensity interval training program aimed at providing you with great results...granted thats only if you put in the work. Today was my day 1 and day 1 is a fit test. You start off doing a warm up and then he runs you through the test, which is to be repeated every 2 weeks until the program is complete, making it a total of SIX fit tests. This is how I did:



Wish me luck...I'm gonna need it!



No comments:

Post a Comment