Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Two months







Time is going by way too fast. I often catch myself saying "I can't wait to feed you real food" or "I can't wait to go to the circus" but as I look at these photos and reminisce on the past month I just want to pump the brakes. You are 13 pounds 14 ounces and 24 and 1/2 inches long. You are definitely Mamas big boy and I think with every pound you gain Daddy gets even more prideful. You're going to be our little, I mean BIG, athlete. You still smile and jibber jabber when you aren't busy making my ears ring with that blood curdling cry of yours. You are recognizing voices, you're so good at it that you learned your Uncle Mike and Bobo's voices and we were only down there for a few days. Your favorite things are eating (no surprise there), baths, and Mommy tickling you with her hair. I am trying to soak up every second I can, even the ones where you're driving me up the wall, because I know it wont be long before I am writing about your first birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment